Legal notice and Cookies policy
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE
1. Legal information and acceptance
In accordance with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSIYCE) and other applicable legislation, the general information about this website is given below:
Holder: ERES MALO POR TU CULPA, SL (hereinafter, Regalo al profe)
Registered Office: Areal Street, 42, 2D. 36201. Vigo
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de Pontevedra, Hoja PO-48839, Folio 218, Tomo 3594
This website, and all the comprising web pages, (hereinafter Website) belong to Regalo al profe and, through it, the users and costumes of Regalo al profe (hereinafter User or Users) can access to the products and services information of Regalo al profe.
Any access to this website implies the agreement of the user with all the existing General Conditions.
The use of this Website implies the acceptance by the user of all conditions including this in this legal notice.
2. Conditions of use of this website
Users are obliged to use the web site correctly in accordance with the current legislation and conditions. The user will be liable to Regalo al profe or any other third party, for the damages and injuries that may derive from the non-fulfilment of the aforementioned obligations.
It is expressly prohibited the use of the Website for purposes injurious to property or interests of Regalo al profe or third parties, or in any other way that overloads, damages or disables the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of Regalo al profe or third parties.
The User commits him/herself to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and Legal warning, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that in their case may be of application.
With a mere enunciating character, the user agreeing to the valid legislation, should refrain from:
(i)To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transforme or modify the Content, unless with the written authorisation of Mr Broc or of the third-party titleholder of the exploitation rights over such content.
(ii)To reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database, in accordance with the effective legislation on the subject of intellectual property, as well as communicating publicly or making available said Content to third parties when these actions necessarily imply the reproduction by the user or third party.
(iii) To extract and/or reuse, in whole or in a substantial part, the content of the Portal, including the databases that Regalo al profe may make available to the Users.
(iv) To use the services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions, making the suitable use of the services and/or contents of the Website and not to employing them to carry out illicit or constitutive of crime, that violate the rights of third parties and/or infringe on intellectual or industrial property, or any other rule of applicable lega system.
(v) Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, supports terrorism or which constitutes an attack on human rights.
(vi) Not to introduce or spread data programmes (viruses and harmful software) which might cause damage to Regalo al profe´s computer systems, its suppliers or third party users of the Internet.
(vii) Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that could violate the public rights and freedoms as enshrined in the Spanish Constitution, international treaties and other legislation.
(viii) Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that could constitute illicit or misleading advertising.
(ix) Not to transmit unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, advertising material, spam, junk email, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in the areas that have been expressly designed for this purpose.
(x) Not to introduce or spread false, ambiguous or inexact information and contents that induce an error in the receivers of the information.
(xi) Not to impersonate others using their passwords or access codes to different services and/or contents of the portal.
(xii) Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any kind of information, element or content that could violate intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks, copyright that correspond to Regalo al profe or third parties. Either way, Regalo al profe do not assume any responsibility regarding the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that could be infringed by a third or User. The reproduction of copyrighted or protected material, it is a violation of the Terms of Service of de Regalo al profe.
(xiii) Not to distribute, transmit or make available to third parties any kind of information, element or content that constitute a breach of confidentiality and legislation of the protection of data of a personal nature.
(xiv) Not to use any graphic or audio-visual material that constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of Regalo al profe or third parties.
(xv) To hold harmless Regalo al profe for any possible claims, fines, penalties or sanction it may be obliged to bear as a result of non-fulfilment by the User of any of the aforementioned obligations. Regalo al profe reserves the right to seek compensation.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
3.1 Of information
To access the Website does not imply the obligation on the part of Mr Broc to verify truthfulness, accuracy, suitability, exhaustiveness and currency of the data supplied through it.
In this sense, Mr Broc does not guarantee that all contents are going to be permanently updated, neither error-free, consequently Mr Broc may not be held liable for any damage and/or injury and/or ceased benefit obtained by the User or any other third party prejudiced as a consequence.
Furthermore, Mr Broc informs that, if the pictures of the products of the Website adjust to reality, Mr Broc may not be held liable of the fidelity of the pictures reproduced on your monitor. Likewise, Mr Broc reserves the right to modify, alter, substitute or withdraw some of the characteristics of the products.
3.2 Of quality service
To access the Website does not imply the obligation on the part of Mr Broc to control the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer element. It is the User´s responsibility to come with the accurate tools to detect or disinfect harmed computer programmes.
Mr Broc may not be held liable of the harms produced in the Users o third parties´ technological equipments during the presentation of the Website service.
3.3 Of service availability
To access to the Website requieres services and supplies from third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks of which reliability, quality, continuity and operation depends on third parties. Consequently, the provided services of this Website may be suspended, cancelled or inaccessible prior or parallel to the presentation of the Website service.
Mr Broc may not be held liable of any damages and prejudices produced in the User by fail or disconnection from the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or prior to the presentation.
4. Registration required
In general, in order to access and navigate through the contents of this Website, registration is not needed. Nonetheless, some services and contents may require prior registration.
The data provided to the Website must be exact, current and truthful. The user will be liable at any time for the custody of his/her password, thus accepting any damage that may derive from its misuse, as well as from its cession, revelation or loss. To these effects, the access to restricted and/or the use of contents and services realised under the User´s password, they will be reputed realised by you, the user, who will answer in any case of the above mentioned access and use.
In order to access to some of the services that Regalo al profe offers through the website, the user must provide some personal information. In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th of April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data we inform you that the fulfilment f the forms, your personal data is incorporated to and treated in the files of
Eres Malo Por Tu Culpa S.L. aimed at providing our services as well as informing about the improvements of the Website. At the same time, we inform you about the possibility of correction, cancellation and opposition of your personal data through the email email@example.com o to the address Areal Street 42, 2D, Vigo 36201 (Pontevedra-Spain).
5. Applied Legislation and competent jurisdiction
The User accepts the Spanish applied legislation to the functioning of this service. regaloalprofe.com carries out its activities from Spain, and it is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals governing offices of the consumer in order to solve any divergency derived from the interpretation or application of these clauses, except for foreign addresser, in which case it is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer or device when accessing certain web pages. They are essential tools of providing a wide variety of services of the information society. Among other services, cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies. These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies. These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
There is a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user´s browser:
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the requested service in a single occasion. (i.e. a list of purchased items).
- Persistent cookies. These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification according to its purpose:
- Technical cookies. These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies. These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies. These allow to efficiently manage advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies. These store behavioural information of users which is obtained through the observation of surfing habits. It allows to develop a personal profile of the user and to show advertisement according to it.
- External social network cookies. These is used in order to users interact with other social network content (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc..) and it is generated only for the users of such social networks. The use conditions of these cookies and the stored information is regulated by the policy privacy of the corresponding social network.
How to deactivate and delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device through your browser settings. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operative. The method for disabling cookies is different for each browser, but it can normally be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the browser´s. Help menu, where you can find instructions. You may select which cookies you want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device through your browser settings:
•Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
•Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
Furthermore, you can manage your stored cookies with the following tools:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Acceptance of Cookies policy
With this information, the following actions may take place:
- Acceptance of cookies. This message will not be shown again during the current session.
- Closing. This message will be hidden in this web page.
- Edition of your configuration. You can obtain more information about the cookies, know the Cookies policy of www.regaloprofe.mrbroc.com and edit your browser configuration.